Return to Play Guidelines
Nevada Youth Soccer Association
*The contents of this document are fluid and subject to change
REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES -
- Masks must be worn at all times by players, coaches, referees, and spectators
- Players and referees do not need to wear masks during play
- Face Coverings are required when around others by the State of Nevada
- Maintain 6 feet of social distancing from others
- Regularly clean and sanitize hands, equipment, and regularly touched surfaces
FIELD CAPACITY -
- Las Vegas – One (1) spectator per player is allowed
- Northern Nevada - Follow the restrictions or guidelines from your local municipalities
Below is direct communication from the City of Las Vegas informing us that they will continue with 100 persons per field past March 15 and until further notice.
As a follow up to my previous email. I would like to clarify the capacity of participants on City of Las Vegas Fields. In the Nevada roadmap to recovery document, it states that the gathering capacity will be 250 people per venue. This is the same number that was allowed prior to the shutdown in November. During that time the capacity on CLV fields was set at 100 people per venue. The total number of 100 included players, officials, spectators and event staff. We will continue the 100 people per field beginning March 15th. I will keep you abreast on any changes. Thank you for utilizing city of Las Vegas fields. Please see our website for our capacity maps.
Principal Community Program Specialist