- Comprised of teams from the state of Nevada and is open to boys and girls ages 9U to 14U
- Registration Fee – See Pricing Below
- Application/Registration Fee Deadline – August 18, 2017
- Referee Fees Due – September 6, 2017
- Locations – Kellogg Zaher, Bettye Wilson, Heritage & Viper
- Format – Round Robin – The top team will be declared “League Champion”
- Nevada SYRA and current MLS referee, Juan Guzman, will assign the top state referees for ALL games
State Cup Champions AND League Participants Will Receive The Following:
- 9U-10U = Champion T-Shirts (15) & FREE entry into 2018 Summit League (Applies to League Champions)
- 11U-12U = Champion T-Shirts (19) & $1,000 towards the Mountain Pacific Championships in California
- 13U-14U = Champion T-Shirts (21) & $3,500 towards Far West Regionals in Hawaii
Summit League is one of Nevada’s most professionally designed leagues, consisting of top quality referees. Our league is priced to provide the best soccer experience for all players and families.
The entry fee is priced per team and payment to the league must be submitted in full, as one payment. The chart below demonstrates the cost per team and discounts applied, based on an average roster size. (Further discounts will not be given for less than an average roster size.) Referee fees are charged separately, due to the possibility of age groups having a different total number of games. The number of games is based on how many teams register and are accepted per age group. For example, some age groups may play 8 games, while others may play 10.
|Age Group||Roster Size||Per Player||Team Cost||Team Discount||Total Registration Fees|