National Championship SeriesNevada State Cup
Nevada National Championship Series 2018/2019
The 2018/2019 Nevada National Championship Series (NCS) League games, for Southern Nevada, are planned to be played over 3 weekends as listed below. Teams will play everyone in their bracket once. Games will be played at Kellogg/Zaher and Bettye Wilson.
1. February 1-3, 2019
2. February 8-10, 2019
3. March 29-31, 2019
NCS League Fee: $930.00 – Not including referee fees (billed based upon the number of games played)
NCS Referee Fees (Cost per team/game):
- Fees will be billed in 1 lump sum and due prior to the start of State Cup.
- A one time fee of $15 will be added for stand by referees.
• Registration Opens: October 5, 2018
• Registration Closes: December 28, 2018 at 11:59pm EST
*No Applications will be accepted after this time. No Exceptions.
• Payment Due: January 3, 2019 by 3pm PST
• NYSA Office Closed: December 24, 2018 – January 1, 2019
• Transfer Window Opens: December 1, 2018
• Transfer Window Closed: January 4, 2019
• Roster Freeze: January 18, 2019 by 8:59pm
• Check-In by Appointment Only: January 21-25 at 2605 S. Decatur Blvd #114
o Appointment Link: https://calendly.com/nysa/ncs-check-in/01-21-2019
• NCS Finals Weekend: April 26-28, 2019
The top 3 teams are guaranteed placement in the Finals Weekend. The 4th place will be determined after Northern Nevada has completed their qualifications. Northern Nevada will be granted the 3rd seed into the championship weekend. Teams advancing to the finals weekend will be required to sign a commitment letter to attend Regionals or President’s Cup.
Manager/Coach To-Do List
1. Register team
a) Link: https://www.gotsport.com/forms/app/?eventid=69828
2. Pay $930 fee via credit card or check
a. Payable to: NYSA
b. Remit Payment to – 2605 S. Decatur Blvd #114, Las Vegas, NV 89102
c. To change the payment method to credit card please contact Julie at (702) 870-3024 to edit the payment method.
3. Ensure all players have verified their birth certificate in GotSoccer (Yellow lock on roster)
a. Refer to Section 5:02:03 for proper documentation:
b. The name on the player card must match their birth certificate
4. Ensure your team has at least one registered D licensed coach (state or national) on their roster who is actively engaged with the team.
5. A team is only eligible for the USYS Nevada Championships if it has had no more than five (5) transfers on to the team during the seasonal year. (Section 13:02:02:01)
6. Schedule check-in appointment – https://calendly.com/nysa/ncs-check-in/01-21-2019
a. At the meeting you will receive the following:
i. NCS approved player cards
ii. Copy of your teams signed, official roster
Facebook – @NevadaYouthSoccerAssociation
Instagram – @Nevada_Youth_Soccer
Twitter – @NV_Youth_Soccer
Hashtags – #NevadaNCS #NVStateCup #NYSA