National Championship SeriesNevada State Cup
Welcome to Nevada’s National Championship Series (NCS) – State Cup
This is the beginning of your road to the National Championships. Last year, LVPSA 03 Red became the 1st team from Nevada to win a National Championship. Is your team next? #RoadtoHI #RoadtoParadise
This page will keep you updated on all the news and information you will need to participate in our State’s top honor for teams. The winner of the State Cup will represent Nevada in the Far West Regionals (FWR) in Honolulu, Hawaii. State Cup runners up will represent Nevada in the Regional Presidents Cup (RPC) held in Salt Lake City, Utah. Winners of the 12U and 11U will qualify for the 2018 Mountain Pacific Championships played in Salt Lake City in June 2018.
9U-10U ages will be in Summit League.
- November 1, 2017 – Nevada NCS State Cup Registration Opens
- December 1, 2017 – Transfer Window Opens
- December 23, 2017 – January 2, 2018 – NYSA Offices are closed
- January 15, 2018 – 8:59PM
- Transfer Window Closes
- Birth Certificate Verification Ends for State Cup Qualification (Southern Nevada)
- Registration Closes (Southern Nevada)
- State Cup Rosters Frozen (Southern Nevada)
- State Cup Payment Due Without Penalty (Southern Nevada)
- January 22 – 25, 2018 – Credentials Check from 9am-6pm at NYSA Office
- January 25, 2018 – Final Day to Pay Registration with a $250 Late Fee
- January 30, 2018 – State Cup Season Play begins
Stage One – Qualification League
In order to be eligible for the NCS State Cup finals, you must compete in the State Cup League. The leagues will run from January 2018– April 2017. The top three teams from the league will move on to the finals Weekend, April 21-22, 2018. The top team from Northern Nevada will compete as the 3th seed. If there is a team from outside of Clark County or Pahrump Nevada competing in the State Cup, they will need to travel to the Reno area to play off for the fourth spot in the finals weekend.
- Game Dates:
More game days will be added after spring field allocations, from the City of Las Vegas, are awarded early next year.
- Southern Nevada NCS League Fee:
- (Summit League) 9U-12U = $800 not incl ref fees
- 13U-19U = $850 not incl ref fees
- (Summit League) 9U-10U = $35/Team
- 11U-12U = $40/Team
- 13U-14U = $64.50/Team
- 15U-16U = $71.50/Team
- 17U-19U = $78.50/Team
Teams will be invoiced for referee fees once the schedule has been released. This is not included in the league fees shown above.
Stage Two – Finals Weekend
Teams that have qualified for the finals weekend on April 21-22, 2018 will be required to pay additional fees to participate in the finals weekend tournament. Four teams will compete in a semi-final game on Saturday for a chance to compete in the final on Sunday. The two semi-final losing teams will meet in a third and fourth place game on Sunday.
- Challenge Weekend: There will be no challenge weekend. Northern Nevada league finalists will be awarded the 3rd seed in the finals weekend.
- Registration Fee: $395 (no additional ref fees)
Stage Three – Region IV Championships and President’s Cup
Winners of Stage Two are invited to play in FWR in Honolulu, HI on June 18 – 24, 2018. Runner-up teams or other qualifying teams are invited to play in the Region IV President’s Cup held in Salt Lake City, Utah on June 11-17, 2018. Nevada Youth Soccer Association is proud to sponsor the entry fees for our teams competing in both events.
Stage Four – National Finals
Winners of the Region IV events are invited to play in the National Finals. The National Finals will be held July 23-29, 2018 in Frisco, Texas. The National Presidents Cup Finals will be held in a to be determined location the week prior to the National finals.
IMPORTANT: Teams that compete in the State Cup finals are REQUIRED to represent Nevada in either Far West Regionals or Presidents Cup pending qualification. Region IV regional leagues and wildcards spots are also qualifying events which may enable 3rd and 4th place teams to qualify. Your participation in the Nevada State Cup championships is your acknowledgement that you will represent Nevada in either tournament if you are eligible from ANY qualifying event. Declining to participate will result in a $4,000 fine for both FWR and RPC. These fines are imposed by United States Youth Soccer Association and are not under the control of Nevada Youth Soccer Association.
Social Media – Follow us for updates, reminders and live stats during all events!
Facebook – @NevadaYouthSoccerAssociation
Instagram – @Nevada_Youth_Soccer
Twitter – @NV_Youth_Soccer
Hashtags – #RoadtoHI #RoadToParadise #NevadaNCS #NVStateCup #NYSA