|During two hours of online instruction, coaches are taught the proper techniques for these age groups.
- 1st Half
- Designing an Activity
- Designing a Lesson Plan
- Laws of the Game
- Prevention and Care
- Nutrition and Hydration
- 2nd Half
- Small Sided Games
- Facilitator Games
- U6 Activities
- U8 Activites
- AN OPEN MIND
- Minimum age – 16 years old
Course Length: 2 hours total (Online)
Mandatory Pre-Course Concussion Module:
- Please CLICK HERE to acess the Concussion Module
- Please print off and save a copy of your CDC Heads Up Concussion Training certificate of completion.
- Following each webinar, candidates are required to complete a series of multiple-choice questions. To successfully complete each webinar, all checks for understanding must be answered correctly. To maximize comprehension and facilitate learning, candidates will have multiple attempts to correctly answer all questions.
- $25 — To be paid upon registration on the US Soccer website